GETTING READY FOR YOUR BIG DAY!
Preparing for your adventure:
- Get a good night’s rest before your adventure!
- We kindly ask that you leave your preconceived ideas about sharks on shore and experience this adventure with an open mind.
- Always be attentive and present in the water, keeping your ears above the water and paying close attention to the Safety Diver’s instructions.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take Dramamine 1 hour prior to the tour.
- Please do not apply sunscreen to your face as it tends to fog up the mask.
- Only use reef-safe sunscreen in Hawai‘i.
What to bring:
- Bottle of water (optional)
- A change of clothes
- Masks, snorkels, and fins with covered heels
As safety is our number one priority at island view Hawai’i, we no longer allow GoPros or other underwater cameras/housings on our tours. Instead, we ask you to become hands-free with our provided photography packages.